Drugs or Sex. POLL

Discussion in 'General' started by Free The BIRDS, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Has this been done?

hardest question ever????

just for laughing purposes. just for observations. just for the shit and gigles. lets see what people would have to choose

2. i think there should be a bubble for sex while on drugs. cuz that would get my vote.

3. that would remve the shit and giggles.

i bet theres alot of ppl stuck

4. Drugs no question ;)

5. god damn ... all of you who chose drugs...i don't know how you even consider choosing drugs!
    dude when you have sex with a girl that you have both an massive emotional connection with, as well as a massive sexual chemistry.. that shit is straight up more intoxicating than any drug has ever been to me. and i been around the block with my drugs yo

6. That's a tough question. The desire for sex is growing and persistent over a long time. It's also a desire that can be quenched somewhat quickly and when it's over it's over for some time. Assuming you wouldn't normally have sex every hour for everyday.

Drugs are a pleasure that can be enjoyed for every hour of every day. Some drugs are even better than sex. Any better then sex drugs can't be used for an extended period of time without severe consequences.

I guess long term I would have to choose sex. It would take me a long ass time to get sick of some drugs though.

7. Sex always....I don't need to get high that bad.

8. if i had to choose it would be sex. hands down no questions asked. i could live the rest of my life without drugs, but without sex? wtf. sex imo feels better than any drug i have tried.

9. dude it disappoints me seeing so many people choosing drugs over the most intimate of human connections...
    this shit's not normal. yall needa re-evaluate your drugs' priorty lol

10. I totally agree with you. I was going to post the same thing. Thank you.

11. what about rock n roll?! :eek::confused::(

hah, I chose sex.

12. ROCK 'N' ROLLLLL!!!!!
    but yeah, music, sex and drugs = :D

13. Sex wins in my opinion.

I'm glad I don't have to choose though.

14. I... can't... CHOOSE! This is so hard! Why did you have to ask me this? I'm bamboozled. I pick drugs. No wait... sex. Definitely sex, final answer.
    *Waaahhh!!*

15. id hope it would have everyones vote :D:smoking:

i voted sex b/c im a horny dude (like all dudes) and i really need to get my nut off or i get cranky lol