drugs & my plants - pix

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Mar 20, 2007.

1. alright here is some pics of the illegal substances / plants / pills / powders and seeds i have

one of

my female plants ..
    [​IMG]

pic 2 ... male .. right? .. the only one out of 5 plants :D

[​IMG]

extacy & lsd microdots

[​IMG]

powder
    [​IMG]

a bunch of shit .. amphetamines, xanax ambien (stilnox) risperidone and other shit

[​IMG]

XANAX

[​IMG]

mdma - lsd microdots and a baggie with weed seeds (white widdow)

[​IMG]

yeahh tell me what you think ;) all these pics where taken today ... (no bud ... cudnt find any and smoked my last of it today..before i took these pics:devious:)

peace gc

2. Lets be friends. ;)

3. Whats the "powder"? Is is yayo or pills or what?

4. yee its yay

5. Dude PM me about them xanies if you wanna get rid of them...seriously serious about em.

6. Just finished a ball yesterday now it's time for another long break. :)

7. DAM THIS DUKE IS SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING FUCKED UP. Im down for some lolz esp since most of the pills ive never fucked with haha.

8. why would i wanna get rid of my xannies ..

ohh and ive done yay like 3 times in my life .. right now being my 4th ...its overrated in my opinion :rolleyes: but meh .... its too expensive and addictive .. not my type of drug but i bought a g a long time ago and didnt do anything with it for long .. soo i needed to finish it .. theres still a line left in it :D

9. Yeah I have a problem with coke... damn. lol. But i do a ball in a day then i wait a couple months and do it agian. It's way expensive. I like it because it keeps me movin at work but i have to make frequent "bathroom trips" lol

EDIT - Look how close our post count is Chronikkkk! lol!

10. haha yeah i know our post counts r close .. but listen up .. to keep you moving at work you could get some aderall man .. (amphetamines) they really help a lot .. like talk to your doctor about it .. it really helps me stay focused and shit too .. and xanax helps with the horrible crash:rolleyes:

peace

11. Get rid as in.....get with the program dooney.

12. Oh i have ritalin for my ADD. But to telly ou the truth the comedown from 100mg of ritalin is WAY worse than a coke comedown for me. But if i get some Xani's then I'll be doin that. Thanks mayne :) lol. NO rpoblems taking downers after an upper?

13. i dunno in the long run it might be pretty bad .. but ive been doing it for like 2 weeks and im not dead ... soooo i guess thats ok :smoking:

14. A couple years ago I used to be a bad coke head...I'd just get drunk or eat a couple benzo's for the comedown, I never died from it. And the last time I ever did coke, I was comin down from splittin an 8 ball w/ 1 other person and then I smoked H for my first time...I don't recommend other people do H, but it is IMO the best way ever to get rid of an upper crash.

15. Yeah... Ill stick to xanies for the crash :p No heroin for me. But I guess Ill give that a try :) I like ritalin, helps me keep from eating alot too :D

16. dont take 100 mgs .. that'd get you high .. im talking like 40 - 50 mg jus to keep you in focus and shit ....

17. Haha ahhhh no wonder I was so jittery and jerky an shit. haha and felt good then TERRIBLE. I get 20mg pills so ill just take 2 at a time.

18. do you pop em or snort them ?

19. I only pop pills. Parachute them usually. I don't like snortin them.

20. I'd love to have some of that microdots.
    Be careful with all those other pills, though.