Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drugs Buds and a Hookah (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by My Fax, Dec 11, 2007.

1. I went to my Brother's friend's house last night. Him and his friend we're tripping LSD, I got to smoke weed. So it was a win-win situation all around.

The bottle cap in the middle contains 2 hits of LSD.
    [​IMG]

And his Hookah. It was like $90, but it sure is beefy.
    [​IMG]

I've never tripped acid before, but with how much fun him and his friend were having last night, I might have to try it...

2. crazy buds and nice hookah +rep

3. Haha man, they were probaly trippin the scary guy! Heh, but yeah I live in Colorado aswell.

4. wow that bud is purple, any chance of any close ups?

5. I suggest you try LSD when you feel you're ready. It is certainly something you want to do before you don't have a chance to.

edit--those buds look good as well.

6. That's awesome bro, those buds look dank and i'm jealous of your acid pick up:p have fun with that, it's definitely something else. +REP for sure

7. I envy you. I've been trying to pick up some LSD for at least a month and a half now. Definatly worth doing, nice bud too.+rep

8. yo man could i get that bottle cap? and that bud? but seriously you did get some nice lookin dark purple goods

9. Trip on Acid.

10. nice buds man.. whats up with the acid? nice find on that one.

11. sick buds man, I WANT SOME CID!

12. very nice lookin buds man!

a little random but im really wondering where your carpet came from?? or exactly whats on it.... that things sickkkk

13. Thanks for the comments everyone!:wave:

No more pics of the bud:( it has been smoked.:smoke:

The acid pictured isn't mine. It's my Brother's friend's. He wants to give it to me though because I've never tripped, I dunno, I'm still a bit weary about it. We'll see though, maybe over New Years....

These pics were actually taken at my Brother's friend's house. That's a tapestry, and his entire huge room is covered it in. I'll ask next time I'm over if I can take pics of his room, it's quite the incredible tripping atmosphere.

I'm pretty sure he got all the tapestries at local head shops, so check there if you're interested in one.

14. yes it is an amzing thing...

15. acid is all in the mindset. Have good thoughts, good surroundings, good music and you will have a good trip.

If you go into it pissed/depressed/sad etc. than most likely you will have a bad trip.

I personally LOVE it. I did 8 hits 1 night and was trippin for about 12 hours. wish i coulda bought all the sheets my buddy had =(

16. I love Hookahs, just sitting around and holding the hose and just taking every few mins and all while sitting around high as fuck playing video games. Kicks ass.

Have fun with the acid if it's indeed lsd and is good.

17. hey sweet tarts i love sweet tarts, specially with some liquid on them, acid is my favorite drug, its so spiritual, ive just now really learned how to really really let go on it, once you figure that out theres nothing better, other than some dank herb of course, like those purps get some close ups deff look good, oh and thats a fatty hit of acid, almost looks double dropped