drugs at bonnaroo?

Discussion in 'General' started by adamti91, Jun 17, 2009.

1. what did everyone think? TONS of fake doses at least in my campsite.. there definitly some good acid around though i got some great stuff friday... the orange mushroom print e pills were ok i think, the phones and the pink stars were bomb.. but did anyone else have the red supermans? shit was speedy as shit i felt awful all night after that. bunch of fake ones around (blue no print, the pink ladys... bunch others). got some ok sassafrass some dmt what did everyone else think

2. The pink stars were amazing. As well as the Obama rolls.

3. i brought my own supply but i did trade some of my bomb doses for some nitrous balloons

4. yea i thought it was suspicious there were so many people selling "cheap sheets"

blotter is tooo easy to fake. i bet i could make a few hundred bucks just selling hits of watercolor paper before anyone caught on.

i thought the shrooms were pretty good, and molly was everywhere so i didn't mess with any pills. awesome weekend!

5. it sucks that there is no integrity in the drug business, if only people sold legit shit!

6. Too many people in it for the money, don't even care about the customers :(

7. I'll be going to bonnaroo next year, I cant wait.

How easy is it to find some buddha? and other drugs?

8. in my experience weed is the hardest thing to get. people buy it all up the first day. you'll have no trouble finding drugs though. ask around and find the "shakedown" and it's literally like a market for drugs. just listen out for "headies" or "doses" or whatever it is your looking for.

9. :(yeah man

10. i brought an oz for the weekend down so i wouldnt have to mess around with buyin weed there. . but its easy to find theres always people through the campsites, or at least mine i was really close to shakedown.. drugs are easy to find hard to tell whats legit though especially doses... its all in the ticket price lol

11. went.. I was camped at campsite 1.. wayyyyyyy the fuck back.. and yes TONS of fake shit.. wtf is up w/ that :(... Got some fire buds tho! (check my posts) dmt for the 1st time!