Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Druggie or Pothead?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 27, 2003.

?

druggie or pothead

1. Druggie - anything to get high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pothead - only weed buddy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cosign.

I know people who do coke, freebase, heroin, and whatever, but I don't mind because they don't force me to do any of it. But I'm sure there are other people out there who would do ANYTHING for a high, even if it's at the expense of the people around them. Like, if I ever run low on money, I might borrow money from friends, but I would never steal shit from my friends to buy herb.

Personally, I stick to the herb. But then again, during the day, I take Dexedrine for my ADD, and then I drink coffee by the barrel. So I'm pretty much drugged up for all my waking hours in one way or another.

I heart you coffee. You complete me.

2. I am a druggie, but I do set my boundries. No, heroin, crystal meth or speed.

3. i am a pothead, sometimes ill drink, but you will normally find me smokin bud all through the town