Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Druggie or Pothead?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 27, 2003.

?

druggie or pothead

1. Druggie - anything to get high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pothead - only weed buddy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I'm mostly a pothead. So far, all I've had has been weed and of course, booze. I never really wanted to try coke or heroin or anything really hard like that. I always wanted to try acid or shrooms, but nobody around here sells them.

2. i'm neither... uh... but i'd do most things. i take the trip, i am not the trip.

3. im in the middle in done acid, bud, pills and i have snorted coke. ill never do ne thing hardcore like herion or ne thing like that andill never shoot up but outta everything that i have done weeed is byfar the best thing i have everdone, my only regret about smokeing bud is that i didnt start sooner

4. i wouldnt consider myself a druggie, but i went with the choices and voted druggie. i pop painkillers from time to time. and i never mind shrooming. nothing too hardcore.

5. You're a druggie when you agree with yourself that you are. Same thing with pothead. If you smoke weed and don't consider yourself a pothead, then you truly aren't a pothead.

6. im more of a pot head, but i will do others to get high, but nothing danguros

7. so if i murder people but dont consider myself a murderer, im not?

8. I said druggie but I do have limits. I manialy stick to weed and when I can get it acid and shrooms kind of ascanes around here.

9. i try to stick to all natural, and alchohol

10. I do a lot of things, so I picked druggie. But, I won't do anything just to get high. When I do most drugs I'm trying to learn. I try to learn new things while feeling a drug's effects. The human mind can be twisted and used in so many different ways, it's mind-boggling...

11. Well I have done a fair share of coke and shrooms, I have never had the need or desire to try meth or heroin because I dont need to have those problems in my life. I have been clean from using any other drugs besides weed for almost two years now. So I geuss i am a born again pothead.

12. I'm surprised at the many people who call themsleves druggies. And I'm not talking about the people who listed shrooms and acid, those are differnt from "drugs". A trip every now and then is nothing to call drug use. But to all those who say they do coke, meth, ESPECIALLY crack- you make me sick.

13. gotta get that fix if ur jonesin

14. Um, I'm sorry for making you sick. It was obviously wrong of me to choose what drugs I do and don't use.

15. I only do weed, though I've always been curious about acid & shrooms... At this point though, I'm sure I'll just stick to weed...

16. I started really young with booze and tobacco. About half a year later I tried weed and added that to my repatour(?). I then started using other drugs such as shrooms, acid, pills and everything of that sort. I started using coke and meth when I was about 16. I was then caught and forced into isolation. I never got truly addicted, but look back and am glad at the fact I slipped up and my parents caught me. Now I just stick to weed with the occasional use of shrooms. I actually used pills recently but was responsible with it. So i would call myself a pothead, but I under no circumstances describe myself as a pothead in general. Marijuana just adds the enjoyment I already have for everyday things.

17. Pothead Druggie.... Niether. I do enjoy smoking the dank. Other than that, the only other drug's I have had a chance to partake in are .. Booze,Salvia , Bud , And MDMA. I would enjoy

Acid
    Shrooms
    2c-B
    DMT Brews
    LSA

Basiclly "Love" drugs or psyadellics(sp)

18. It was wrong of you to choose crack coke and meth. Does your neck itch?

19. do you relize you are being as ignorant as any other person putting down weed when they know nothing about it.. it's the person's choice to what subtances enter their body.

20. Why was it wrong? I looked at the reasons not to use them, and the reasons to use them. I looked at the consequences of both choices. I made the choice for myself.

It's good that you steer clear of coke, meth, and crack. Nothing bad could possibly come of your decision. But, that doesn't mean that the other option is wrong. It's just another possibility.

And no, my neck does not itch. Nor am I addicted to any of the 3 drugs you mentioned. As a matter of fact, cocaine is the only one out of the 3 I have ever paid for.