Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug years

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by popsson, Jun 15, 2006.

1. 80's is actually a slang term for cocaine

2. Hopefully 2000 is the only decade of meth =_=

3. Yeah, I agree, 2000 will be meth. I will never touch anything but weed.

4. Man... I wonder what 2010 will be remembered as... it's coming up soon. Hopefully a cool new drug. Maybe the DANK! That's when it gets legalized world-wide in like the year 2012... fuck meth.

5. yeah man they better legalize soon. 2008 election:D

6. Do you other blades think that if marijuana was legal there would be less addictions to other more hardcore drugs?

7. They just said
    High Grade COlumbian would be 92 million for 57 1/2 tons

57.5 tons=115000 pounds =1840000 ounces

92 million divided by 1840000 =50 bucks an OUNCE...I wish

8. tonight was the best show yet imo

9. Gold shit they just showed was seedy as FUCK

10. Just watched it...man did that bring back memories....I graduated High School in 1977...seems like yesterday...lol

11. Yeah, I noticed how seedy that gold shit was when they showed the close up.

12. lol i noticed.... schwaggg alert

13. lol that shows sick

14. i like watching my coolest years it was on after drug years. steev-0 tellin us how he was trippin acid really bad and he saw three of him lyin on the bed haha and he was like yeah man i was layin hear there was anothe rdude over there and i didnet want to mess with that dude because he was tryin to sleep too hahah

15. i laughed so hard when he said that.

16. good post, i stayed up just to watch it... good show

17. It's an awesome fucking show. Probably the best thing they've ever played on vh1.

18. I was pretty excited to watch it .. but didn't get a chance too. They're replaying all the episodes tonight. It looks like shit to me, because i read the reviews and it says it shows the "TRUTH" about drugs and i saw a short clip and it was some anti-drug conservative bitch saying stuff about the reagan years and how people started to wake up and realize how bad marijuana actually was. WHICH is BS. Im still watching it. I hope it's a non-bias documentary (unlike this post) lol.

Can anyone tell me if it's showing the facts about herb and saying how much the goverment lied to us OR is it's showing the people thinking it harmless and then ending with a preachy, it is harmful, celebrities saying how bad they fucked up, don't do drugs bit.

19. To me, it's more of a documentry on the drug culture, not facts on drugd

20. Thanks, but I need a little more feedback.

Oh yeah, another thing i hate is the way they group all drugs together .. marijuana and COCAINE. So it seems like cocaine is just as safe as marijuana or marijuana is just as dangerous as cocaine.

It would be better if they had a show on just cannabis culture :]

Oh and i realize it's more about drug culture than drug facts but how do they perceive bud ?