Drug War takes the life of a Marine

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by wanderingway, Nov 27, 2011.

1. you know, i really dont care.

but the reports on iraqi civilian deaths vary greatly from 150k-1 million +

so no one really knows, but id be willing to bet, knowing our government, its far beyond what any official report says.

cya

2. Official report? Dude you're an idiot, Wikileaks gave out files the government didn't even want you to have.

Ever heard of WikiLeaks Iraqi war logs, showing many undocumented deaths have happened?

3. [picture of "I'm not sure if trolling, or just very stupid]

4. He got out a gun, its his fault. Though bad, his wife fucked up and didn't say it was cops. It was their fault, not the cops.

5. #25 Bwomp, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    [quote name='"Number1Indica"']who cares, whens the last time the marine corps did anything for our benefit?

no really, fucking show me 1 thing they did for our benefit.

securing lithium veins in Afghanistan so you're iphone isn't 10,000$ does not count.[/quote]

Fuck you! You being able to post your meaningless drivel on here is one. Go stick your head further up your own ass.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

6. First of all: Why is there a SWAT team busting down this mans door? There's a wife and 4 year old in there. I was almost certain police were supposed to knock and let you know they are police, before forcefully entering your home.

Secondly: He is allowed to have a gun in his own home, and I do not believe he would have grabbed it had they let him know they weren't trying to rob his house! They shot him 77 times for trying to protect his wife and children.

7. He has every right to have a gun. The wife didn't know it was the police. From what I read she saw someone outside with a gun and woke him up. You can't just target a war vet with a bunch of guns outside. There should of been less extreme measures. Also what happened to innocent until proven guilty? How the fuck is someone who isn't convicted of drug trafficking but just suspected of require the use of swat? It seems as the law enforcement are a little trigger happy. The 71 rounds I think prove that.

Also I really don't know why this got way off target but its about the drug war. It is sad. A man was killed with his family in the house with excessive use of fire power on a suspicion. This happened back in the Spring but is back in the headlines and I cannot believe the prosecutors said the shooting is justified.

8. Sadly, large bribes are a lot more important to some people than their morals.

9. I come from a MARINE CORPS family not a Military family, and my serving family members love the US and their citizens.

If a military person hates Civies it's because they slacked-off for the first 18 years of their life and now have to clean latrines and dig trenches, and resent those who made better decisions.

I'd love you to cite a reputable source that claims that we secure oil-fields for Exxon or any specific company.

There's a fine line between securing valuable oil-fields from radical jihads and invading a country to steal their natural resources. :rolleyes:
    If anything we're doing the country a favor by preventing extremists from destroying their main export.

Also, the opinions of Force Recon Marines who were bureaucratically fucked into playing Shock Troops for the US does not accurately reflect the view of the United States Marines or any branch of the Military.

The Force Recon Marines from Generation Kill were exploited and abused, they were deprived by command and therefor were resentful.

Not to mention the fact that Force Recon Marines are mean mother-fuckers who don't like much other than beer and killing. (Rudy being the exception)

10. #30 budluver, Nov 29, 2011
    I face palmed so hard I almost knocked myself out.

Sad about the guy who got shot. Swat was in the wrong 100%. No knock entry and unloading 20 rounds into a "suspected" drug trafficker shows how amateur they are. I am not surprised though, I am finding out that a lot of swat teams are dangerously under trained. If their job is to simply clear the house with the info they were given then actions were justifiable, but its not (or shouldn't be) and they approached this situation pretty terribly.

11. #31 DrewLee865, Nov 29, 2011
    You were delusional to begin with if you thought joining the military now helps any average citizen. And I'm not an idiot so no I didn't join the military like you. You probably joined after 9/11 to go kill "towelheads" so just piss off. And last I checked, there wouldn't be a quarter of as many terrorists now if the military didn't blow up civilians.

12. you see, people like him dont see it that way, they think people who live in huts are terrorists,

you think they counted all the people who died in the buildings that got hit with predator missiles/tanks/ect ????

i dont think so, its fucking ridiculous that you could kill women and children and SOMEHOW think it's protecting our freedom :mad: ITS PISSING THOSE MUSLIMS OFF MORE

13. You along with Indica are the stupidest members of GrassCity.

This is a fact, not an opinion. Good day sirs. :wave:

14. Some of you are talking shit about the military now, what's gonna happen during the next World war? Are you gonna hate them while they drive enemy soldiers out of your town?

Anyways, this is just wrong that this happened. There better be some actual justice in this case.

15. I'm not stepping in other other than to say chill back, people are entitled to their own opinions. Not to mention you saying that they are the "stupidest" members of GC isn't saying much about your own intelligence anyway..

16. I could go right ahead and call them an actually insulting name, but I do not see the need to insult people on a personal level over a forum.

These two guys are pretty much saying "Who gives a fuck about this guy's death and his family, it's not like the marines did shit all for us."

Who cares?! That isn't even the point, the point is this man lost his life because of the incompetency of the police and the drug laws.

Next time please read before you post.

17. He is still a FUCKING human being!

18. To be fair, the US is probably going to play a large role in getting the ball rolling in regards to the next World War.

@ Indica: As an organization, the US armed forces can be pretty damn shady so it's reasonable to hold negative views when it comes to the collective, but when it comes to an individual soldier...? That's just ridiculous, to say the least.

This.

19. Aren't we all on the same team on this site? I thought we are trying to get our herb legalized.

The Fact that this guy was a marine is irrelevent. The fact that he had a gun was irrelevant. SWAT and regular cops have killed alot of innocent people armed or unarmed.

20. [quote name='"DrewLee865"']
    They don't get any more respect than a police man does from me. They go terrorize the Middle East like our police do to us.[/quote]

Wow have u served in the war, have u served in the military, what basis do you have for critising the military, have you been on the other side protecting those who are civilians