Drug war clock...CRAZY

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokin*Buddah, Jan 10, 2007.

1. This site shows the money spent on "the war on drugs" by the government to the second...it goes up before your eyes.....also shows the amount of People Arrested for Cannabis Law Offenses this Year... stuff like that....its pretty nuts u guys should check it out

http://www.drugsense.org/wodclock.htm

2. Yup, I've seen this before. Crazy isn't it?

$1.3 billion this year and it's not even February.

Keep in mind, this doesn't include the war on drugs in Canada (another 10% or so). And then of course there is Europe.

3. Yea that'd be pretty sweet to see the canadian "version" lol

4. I;m wondering where they get their numbers from

5. Im assuming just statistics...not hard to find;)....you can pretty much google anything these days

6. now imagine all that money per second going to something useful

7. how many ppl would that educate?

how much healthcare could that provide?

8. This is health care there protecting us from dat killer weed.

Smiles revealing his golden teef

9. Well that clock is nothing new, though maybe this thread will be able to help out a little...
    I have been involved with exploring the world and exploiting itself. Specifically, the drug war..
    The shirts have been up on eBay, and there are a few left, if you are interested, what happens, is you get a shirt, for at this point (since there are a few left!) for a named price, and depending on what you think is a reasonable price, a percentage will go directly into DCRNet, who funds into the Marijuana Reform Party. The percentage of course, will reflect the cost of the shirt, and all other monies will be contributed to the cause, with receipt of course, back to you.
    I've been working with others to try as best we can on this level to promote the war against the War on Drugs. If you care to help, you see the shirts, please feel free to contact me. Furthermore, even if you do not want to purchase a T, you can contact me for more information and what else you can do besides spending your money.
    If you'd like, tell me what you think besides, im working with others on this and other projects, if you have ideas as well, speak OUT!
    ok, onto the pics :smoke
    If youd like, tell me what you think besides, im working with others on this and other projects, if you have ideas as well, speak OUT!
    ok, onto the pics :smoke:
    Please feel free to PM me, or hightidelite@yahoo.com, or check my profile for messenger contacts!
    Rock on GC!

Attached Files: