Drug To Be Cool?

Discussion in 'General' started by Livingalife, Aug 2, 2007.

1. I have never done drugs to be cool. I've only done them for the effects and to see what the experiences are like. I had some old friends who did do them in High School to be cool and dropped them. Have you ever done them to be Cool? I think its stupid and what are your views on it?

2. Cigarettes. I looked up to my cousin... he was 18 and I was 13. He was seriously the coolest guy in the world to me then. He had a tricked out little Chevy S10, a rockin surround system in his room, and a smoking girl. He handed me a smoke and I coughed my lungs out but managed to down the whole thing. Six years later here I sit a pack-a-day smoker.

*sigh*

3. its usually those prejudice humans that never tryed mj that will tell you "wow you do it to look cool huh" i'd love to give em a slap but i just brush it off cause they dont understand, their loss =)

4. Yeah alot of people especially my older brother who is 24 think I smoke weed to be cool, I just do it every now and then because its fun to do shit on it like eat a bunch of food or play video games. I'm more of a drinker now, its very easy though to pick out people who do drugs to be cool. Just by the way they act or what they say.

5. I'm sorry bro... that's kinda fucked imo to give a thirteen year old ciggaretttes.. not dissing your cuz though

-JAH

6. It's cool. If you do the research most smokers start between 13-15. I mean, I'm sure if he hadn't of offered then I would have picked it up later from someone else... me being a dumbass kid with a horribly addictive personality. I have it under control now; cigarettes are my only vice.

Here's the epilogue to the story: he lived with his parents until he was 20, moved out and went to community college where he became addicted to coke, recently ripped me off for $100 - money from my tuition account that he promised to pay back. He's since joined the navy and cleaned up a lot. Turns out he's pretty uncool. Still tokes in a blue moon, though, and I wouldn't begrudge him a bowl because we're family if nothing else.

7. Cigarettes, yep. I was 15 and wanted to be one of the cool kids...sigh.

Cool kids get cancer.

8. ha ha! same fuckin story! only by now we both quit cigs and just smoke buds. he comin to town this weekend for a fight (hes a pro boxer) and i still look up to him but now i dont do stupid shit just cus of him.

9. I've never done drugs to be cool, but I can sure understand why some people do.

10. Cigarettes? Yes. Drugs? No. I've always done drugs because being sober sucks. :laughing:

11. HAHAHA exactly. Yea, same for me KINDA with cigarettes. Except I just started smoking around last September. Friends smoked, and not cause I felt like I was pressured by them or wanted to impress them or anything, but I just decided since they did. Hard to explain, but I'm sure people in the same situation can relate.

12. I stole to be cool, smoked when I was little to impress some girl (didn't get her, but I still won cause she ended up being a big slut anyways) and smoked marijuana the first time so I could be popular with all the cool kids at high school.

Nah, I'm just joshing about the marijuana, my first toke happened befoer the majority of the kids my age figured how fun toking is, I was very interested and someone offered me a bowl, so I jumped it.