Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeefyMrJangles, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Since I'm 18 I'm still living with my parents, and on the last day of school I came home pretty baked. I forgot to use eye drops so my dad was very suspicious, but my mom was on my side. The next morning I thought everything was okay until my dad handed me a cup and told me to give him a urine sample. There was nothing I could do so I gave him one. The next day I found testing kits that had already been used, but for some reason my dad was being really nice to me. I asked my mom and she said I passed, but my dad thought he messed up so he sent it to a lab. I think they both believe me now, but that doesn't change that my urine is at a lab.

So how long do these things take? My dad's gone on the 15th and this all happened on the 9th so will it be coming before he's gone? Also, how accurate are these things because I seemed to have passed the home tests just fine. Do they send the results via mail?

Basically, am I screwed?

2. That's weird as hell dude. Maybe they're waiting to see if you'd just fess up to it? I don't see how you could have passed! (No offense)

I think the results come through the mail, and you might be fucked, unless you intercept the package before your parents get to it, but then that'd be way suspicious. How often do you smoke? Maybe it hadn't hit your kidneys yet or some scientific shit? Miracles. Good luck dude.