Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bugshateme, Sep 24, 2009.

1. So I've been getting random drug tests for the last few months, and I smoked maybe half a joint Sunday, popped a couple Vicodin Saturday, and a couple Xanax on Friday. I know I should be okay for the xanax by now, but how long do you guys think it'll be until I'm safe for the weed and vics?

I'm TINY, 4'9, 85 pounds (I'm pretty thin.. ribs/hip bones are pretty visible.), crazy fast metabolism, and I've been drinking 3-4 gallons of water a day since Saturday. The last time I smoked before Sunday was mid July.. I couldn't resist D: IT SMELLED SO GOOD. lmao. :smoking:

Opinions? Suggestions?

2. Niacin and water ..... That'll get riddah it fast

3. Sweet :D Yeah I know about niacin but don't know where to get it. Where can you usually find it?

Thanks a lot btw

4. Muthafuckin gncccccc mang
    don't get that extended release shit too
    but yeah gnc or maybe your local stopand shop or wAlmart

5. it depends on what you are getting drug tested for. home tests detect 50 nanograms of THC per milliliter of urine, whereas labs (legal/job drug tests) set the bar at 15 nanograms, ALOT more precise.

heres some more info:

Erowid Cannabis (Marijuana) Vault : Drug Testing

6. It's for probation D:

Thanks for the link :D Erowid makes me happy inside. Looks like I should be okay in the next couple of days then.

@pdh: Sweet, I've got a GNC a couple miles from my house. I'll go try to pick some up :D

7. go to gnc get the drink called strip it worked everytime for my friend when she was on probation