Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Tests!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lauraten, Oct 8, 2008.

1. I have to take a drug test for a new job tomorrow afternoon. I don't know for sure where it is going to be.. but I'm pretty sure its going to be the whole piss in the cup and they make sure you have nothing on you (other peoples pee) when you go in. Last time I smoked was yesterday. And I usually smoke about 3-5 times a day, and heavily at night. What can I do? I heard the smoke shop Detox usually don't work. And heard Niacin makes you burn, which I already have bad red itchy skin all the time! I have been drinking tons of water, but don't want the test to come out clear. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone! :)

Laura!

2. well either take the punishment or i honestly advise takign i niacin and sitting in a sauna all day to sweat it out but theres always the good ol' working out and continue to drink lots of water. IF you dont think there going to check you get your friends pee(colean of course) and put it in a bottle and tape it to your leg and pur it into cup. Let us know how it goes:)

3. thanks! I've been told "clean tabs" from GNC (like Niacin without the burn) will get you clean for about 4 hours. every heard of it?

4. my friend swears by drinking a cup of pickle juice and a ton of water ( and she takes tests every 2 weeks so she can get her kids back)

5. I would get quick fix from a local headshop and put it in my underwear. I mean they surely don't touch your crotch to see if anything is there?

6. How do you know they are gonna make sure you dont have anyone else piss on you when you go in? It will probably be at a clinic of some sort and they dont observe you or strip search you there. All they do is ask you to empty your pockets, then put you in a bathroom and shut the door with a lock on it and give you four minutes to pee in the cup and not flush the toilet. Thats when you whip out the small bottle of your friends clean urine from underneath your ball sack and put it in the cup. Ta Da! As far as niacin and pickle juice and detox kits and yadda yadda, they are mostly myths. Sitting in a sauna wont help you shed the fat in your body the THC is stored in, its just going to make you lose water weight and feel dehydrated. Drinking tons and tons of water will only result in you having to take an emergency wizz at the clinic thats totaly clear (diluted yield) and will get rejected. Only if after diluting your urine you load up on the supplements naturally in your urine will you pass.