Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustinLovesWeed, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Well i'm getting one probably within a couple of weed and i just smoked today. I've been totally clean for at least a month and a half up until today. From what i've read i should be good in 4-5 days, and too drink plenty of water for good measure. I was wondering, if i'm put on a weekly testing, and i smoke once a week, say right after the test, and i drink plenty of water to flush my system, would i be good to go in your opinion?

2. Hmm, I don't think so - but go for it if ya like...

4-5 days? I would be pretty worried

3. if you're gonna get tested and are still planning on smoking every week, you should just get a whizzinator.

4. Just depends on lots of small things combined. Your body fat, ur metabolism. i wouldnt recommend smoking every week if u get put on weekly tests, thats a risk that u might as well just wait. but then again i smoked my whole probation so just be carful u could probley be clean in 5 days