Drug Tests

Discussion in 'General' started by Apollo, May 15, 2003.

1. I'm sure there are numerous threads about this topic.. but I'll post anyway lol.. I joined the USMC about a week ago, and they asked if youve ever done drugs in the past I answered no (shouldve just said yes) then they said are you sure because the drug test can tell... Now my question is can the test really tell if Ive ever done it.. Last time I smoked was like 4 months ago...

Thanks
    Pete

2. If they did a hair test and your hair was kinda long, then yes they could tell if you have in a long time!

Otherwise i don't think so!

3. Naw it was a piss test..

4. They shouldn't be able to know any thing. A piss test usually doesn't show any thing after a month!

5. why did you quit smoking so long ago?

-Samus-

6. Start up again, its good for your health.

7. LOL, or not. maybe your mental health ;)

-Samus-

8. It usually doesn't take more than a month for it to naturally work its way out of your system. What I read a while ago is it usually stays in your system anywhere from 3-30 days depending on a number of things.

9. I was posting under my friends name, but I decided to create my own account... Just wanted to say thanks lol I'll be able to sleep better now. Naw, I better no start back up until boot camp is over, if I even do lol. I'll still get wasted though..