Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jevonsp, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Sup blades?

I have to get drug tested. I know all about weed testing and that shit but I was wondering if lab tests test for alcohol or salvia. Do they?

If so, how long will both of those stay in your system?

2. I'm not too sure about salvia and it depends what type of test it is. I'm on diversion right now and the urinary tests I take can detect alcohol anywhere from 3-4 days. I also believe it depends on how much alcohol you consume.

3. Salvia is legal, alcohol is legal. Whats the problem?

4. I'm under 21, so alcohol isn't legal for me. And i think salvia is illegal in my state. Thats why i was asking haha.

5. #5 violat0r, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    i looked online and it says this : "All side effects of salvia are gone within an hour, and it doesn't show up on standard drug tests."

so you're good
    not sure w/ the alcohol tho

6. Salvia will not show up on a drug test.

7. Thanks guys, very helpful.

8. Depending on the test some can trace alcohol metabolites for up to 5 days. Salvia is not tested, and for those saying its legal you do realize its illegal to ingest it. That's why your not supposed to talk about smoking it in shops.

9. Okay cool. Yeah thats what I thought (about the salvia). Thanks for the help.