Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreakingOut3, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Hey everyone.

I've applied at Stater bros and am going through the hiring process. I took my first hit of weed, ever in my life, from a bong about 15 days ago. I'm very nervous that I'll fail the drug test. I am heavy set so I know it'll stay in my system longer than a few days but do you all think I'll be fine? I've drank a lot of water since then and just now I drank about 9 ounces of cranberry juice. My test is tomorrow, eek!

2. Just have get a sub or synthetic urine works (most of the time). But you MIGHT b ok if u only took a hit and you've never smoked before.

3. You wont fail the drug test.

If only they made some sort of QuickFix solution for IQ tests, I'd definitely recommend you pick some of that up. Too bad it doesnt exist.

4. Lol ur fine.

5. I know that you'll pass.... but buy a drug test from walgreens to ease your mind. they are like 20 bucks

6. The 30-day rule is extremely flexible, and is dependent on factors like how often/much you smoke, how much fat you have on you, and of course time.

I can't see how one smoking experience 2 weeks ago could cause you to flunk your test tomorrow. The metabolites that are detected in drug tests are likely long-gone. If you're really worried and want to set your mind at ease, buy a home-testing kit at Wal-Mart or your local pharmacy and test yourself.

Whatever you do, don't spring for one of those $50 "detox drinks." They don't work like many people believe they do and the manufacturers gouge the hell out of their customers (knowing they'll pay anything to pass their job/probation drug test).

If you have any more worries, the people here are very informative and can answer all your questions (I'm a regular on this forum, so you'll see a lot of me, too):
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html

Good luck!!

7. Thank you very much! You helped put my mind at ease. Thankfully, I was informed today that they aren't doing the testing until July 5th!