Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug tests suck!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skankwhore, Feb 13, 2010.

1. If i were to pee right now (my piss is clean), save it in a bottle in my bathroom, smoke tonight, then use the clean piss i stored in the bathroom to pass a drug test this following weekend. Would that work? Oh by the way its just a cheap drug store brand my mom is using to test me.
    Ps do they usually have a thermometer on them?

2. Yes it will work if no one is going to watch you pee. The cheap drugstore tests don't test for temperature or diluted piss or anything, there are many ways to beat them.

3. Thanks thats great to hear!

4. That really sucks.
    But wouldn't it be easier to wait till after the test?
    Just wondering if it would.
    That way you really have nothing to worry about.

5. Yeah it would, but todays my friends 18th bday and hes getting a lot of weed and he invited me to smoke with him so idk..

6. Okay, yea.... do it.
    Haha.
    Pee in a bottle and go have fun!
    And if you are worried about temperature, you could always run the bottle under hot water!

Have a blast tonight!!

7. Ha thanks, i think i'll do that!

8. Make sure to shake it up every day, it probably wont work for a few reasons.

A) Your mom is gonna know when the piss is cold, she doesnt have to touch it to realize it isnt warm

B) It is gonna start separating like if you put vinegar in water if you keep in in a bottle for a week

Anyway, if you have a week you could easily pass a home test by just drinking alot of cranberry juice the day of ur test.