Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Tests :O

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PandaBongQueen, Jul 11, 2012.

1. I love helping people but i think my employer is going to start drug testing. Any way I can screw the system? I heard vinegar works;;; :eek:

2. Theres enough threads with ways to pass drug tests. Check stickys or use search.

3. Only close to perfect thing u can do other than stop smoking (like that's an option lmao) is get someone elses piss lol, after the weirdness of u getting it from them the rest is easy!

4. Buy a cleanser/mask. I prefer statflush. I've used it 10-15 times and it has never failed me. It takes about and hour or hour and a half to kick in and you're clean for 4 hours. Just keep it around in case you get the letter saying you need to go pee.

5. PLEASE let me know of the companies that do not drug test from your experience :)