Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug tests need advice asap

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Inhalekale, Nov 28, 2017.

1. #1 Inhalekale, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    Deleted.

2. #2 Inhalekale, Nov 28, 2017
    Deleted.

3. #3 GixaRed, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Hey man. I had a drug test coming up and did a FUCK ton of research. I can tell you 3 main things that will help you. Alot of stuff ppl tell you to pass tests are bullshit and myths but these will work.
    1. Exercise ALOT every single day then stop 1 - 2 days before your drug test and try not to do any exercise
    2. Drinking water wont do anything. It actually makes the thc take longer to get out of you. It will only work on the day. On the day you want to stay very well hydrated but not too much or else they aren't going to be able to read your piss.
    3. This is VERY important. When you piss make sure you get the middle of your piss in the cup. The start and end of your pee contains the most thc.

Now you are pretty fucked seeing as its tommorow. Remember you can still pass a piss test with thc in your pee (just has to be under a certain ammount) so you may have a chance.

The only 2 options I can see for you to do is either..
    A: Pretty much do what you did last time and drink a shit ton of water. It takes a while for them to get the results so they won't know if it's to diluted to test for a while. So make sure your results are unclear and then use the time gap you have before you need to take the test again to stay clean and do what i listed above.
    B: This one is a little more risky but can still work. You want to dilute the fuck out of your piss so no thc Is detected then take some vitamin B (it makes your piss yellow, so you are more likely to pass the test) and eat a huge breakfast and lunch ect.. constantly snack and try to get AS much vitimans into yourself (without hurting your health). The reason you failed the test is because when your piss is too diluted not enough minerals and vitamins and shit come up so it's obvious you drank lots of water. If you make your pee yellow and try get as much vitimans into your pee and use the tips above you have a good chance of passing.

Now you might still fail but such is life man. Everything happens for a reason and there is no point sobbing over something you can't change, So if you fail just move on man you'll be alright.

Let me know it goes man best of luck brotha! Hope i could help :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Inhalekale, Nov 30, 2017
    Deleted.