Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug tests, I need a definite answer.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rolling greens, Mar 8, 2013.

1. I've looked all over more than once for the answer to this.

I'll be heading home from college this weekend, and my parents have a marijuana drug test waiting for me that I WILL fail. I smoke about a quarter ounce a week, theres no possibility I'll be able to detox in time.

Here are my options.

Gelatin
    Bleach
    Dilution

Help me out guys. All it is is a shitty home drug test. It won't be sent into the lab, nothing more than having that little stick put in the cup.
    Whats worked for you guys?
    I gotta have a conclusive answer here.

Thanks GC :smoking:

2. dude just go to ANY headshop these days and buy quickfix synthetic urine

3. I once poured ginger ale into the cup and filled the rest with hot water from the sink and it passed the test

4. dilution. heres my take. start hydrating now. be a couch potato so the thc goes back to your fat cells. i have been on probation and i passes all my tests while i was dirty. the trick is to hyrdrate. the night before drink as much water as you can so u wake up early and pee dirty urine. take 1-2 tablets of aspirin if you are not allegric. keep drinking gatorade and water. take a few vitamins. keep drinking until u cant and pass the test as the one sample will be minutely clean. good luck or u can sub

5. By dillution, I mean actually pissing a little in the cup, and then filling the rest up with water.

6. by dilution i mean diluting your urine output. i dont know about filling the cup. i dont think that works but i may be wrong

7. don't go mixing shit just buy the damn synthetic urine, are you trying to fail it or what?

your real urine is dirty no matter what, and mixing stuff doesn't just work buddy.

leaving you with two options, confess you smoke weed or get the urine from the headshop..

8. quick fix dude all the way..never fails..in fact i have one wit a whizzantor never used if ur interested

9. #9 Storm Crow, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs (news - 2008)
    Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs

[FONT=&quot]The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine (full - 2007) [/FONT]

Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity (full - 2006)
    Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity

Toxicological Screening for Drugs of Abuse in Samples Adulterated with Household Chemicals. (abst – 2002) Toxicological screening for drugs of abuse in sa... [S Afr Med J. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Cautionary articles - :eek:

Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure. (full - 2009)
    Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored

Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work
    (news - 2007) Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work

If you do fail- :(

Strange Reason for Baby's Positive Pot Test Found (news – 2012) Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

Unexpected interference of baby wash products with a cannabinoid (THC) immunoassay.
    (abst – 2012) Unexpected interference of baby wash products w... [Clin Biochem. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

What Causes False Positives in Marijuana Drug Testing? (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]What Causes False Positives In Marijuana Drug Testing? | LIVESTRONG.COM[/FONT]

Has the Most Common Marijuana Test Resulted in Tens of Thousands of Wrongful Convictions? (news – 2010)
    Has the Most Common Marijuana Test Resulted in Tens of Thousands of Wrongful Convictions? | Alternet

Drugs That Test Positive for THC (news – 2010)
    Drugs That Test Positive For Thc | LIVESTRONG.COM

APA: Drug Test Results Often Flawed (news - 2010) APA: Drug Test Results Often Flawed

Practical suggestion- Go buy a bunch of tests from Walmart or the drug store and do a little drug testing using various of the items mention in the above!

Now the links to all of those studies and articles, as well as MANY more can be yours for an email! PM me your email, or check the bottom of my sig, and I'll send you back a free PDF with over 1000 pages of links!

Granny :wave:

10. if its just some lame home stick test, just drink a lot of water to dilute haha

Hell i passed numerous probation tests (long story short my med card lost its power to probation in colorado, so they went from "yes you can smoke" to "no you cant" over night lol) by diluting and using creatine... but you wont need creatine if its just a stick test

11. what happens if you fail?

you're in college, so that means you're at least 18 or 19... do you get good grades? why are they drug testing you? if you're not living at home, seems to me you should be able to make your own decisions by now.

just go home and be like, "yeah mom and dad, i smoke weed everyday. and i'm succeeding in college, how ya like those apples?"

12. My parents help me out with groceries, and they said that if I fail this drug test they're going to stop, which wouldn't be good.

Its all good though, I'm going to piss a very small amount into the cup, drip in a few drops of bleach, and then dilute the entire sample with warm water from the tap.

Hopefully the smell of my piss covers up the smell of the bleach. :smoking:

13. You know the test is coming so buy quickfix, the odds of bleach working is pretty much zero. Or tell them your an adult and you can do what you want. If you can afford weed you can afford groceries.

14. Only sure way is to order clean piss from a urine bank website. My dad did it last job get got... faked the DT for a 6 figure salary haha

15. Rolling, eat some asparagus the night before! It won't help the drug test, but it may hide the smell! lol May as well make it as gross as possible for Dad!

Granny