Drug Tests For Work

Discussion in 'General' started by Shogun, Jun 28, 2008.

1. So I should be getting a call soon about coming in for an interview for this job at Under Armor (I'm a college student so don't make fun of my possible job :( ) and it says I need to take a drug test nd I may have to take more in the future if I get the job, maybe even random.

I know most places just like to scare you and won't do a second test but I haven't smoked for about 2 weeks and they might be the worst 2 weeks of my life.

I am aware that weed stays in your system for a month but I also drink ridiculous amounts of water because I run in the morning, workout with weights every other day and on the other days do a boxing workout and after that I do bjj. So all I do is drink water all day long and besides that I drink cranberry juice when I'm at home.

So what are the chances of my failing this piss test if I were to take it tomorrow? Next week?

2. i really wouldn't worry about it man. you exercise a lot and drink tons of water.

and it's been TWO weeks. i wouldn't even be worried if it'd been one week with the shit you're doing.

i don't think you should fret, bro. ;)

3. Yah, sounds like you will be fine, especially with that much exercise. Frankly, by that routine you probably don't have a ton of fat for the THC to bind to.

4. The sad part is that one of the main reasons I haven't smoked is also because the guy I get weed from only has dirt right now and I don't wanna pay $20 for that shit filled with stems and seeds.

:(

5. How long does it usually take for them to get back to you about an interview? Idk if I can handle not smoking and if they don't give me an interview they should atleast call me and say so. In like 2 days I'm gonna go back there and tell them to give me the interview and the drug test so I can start smoking again.

6. They will call you at there convienence, and just to think, you quit smoking for a few weeks, you get a job, and you will have lots more money to smoke weed, just hold out for abit longer brother..

if all else fails, testclear.com got me my job.

7. Contrary to popular belief, water does NOT help. THC is not water-soluble, so even if you drink 5 gallons of water a day in your paranoia, its not going to help. Exercise does work exceptionally well though. Don't worry about getting caught, most of the drug tests used by stores such as that are cheap and ineffective.