Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Tests, And Why they suck ass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilwayne22, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Okay, i am paranoid to go back to smoking after i was caught for my second time, my parents threaten to pee test me (pharmacy brand). And I was really thinkin about smoking. But I'm afraid they will whip out a random test 4 days after i smoke and than im fucked.

First off, drug tests suck. Because it completley fucks with my off time (smokin a bowl finally relaxing). It makes me parnoid to enjoy a toke. And it makes me sad i cant smoke..

I cant go out and buy synthetic pee, or stuff that cleans ur system out, but i have a cousin who i smoke with often and he gets the weed. And we were talkin bout doin it soon. But im afraid because i literally CANNOT get busted.

I'm athletic, small/muscular build, high metabolism, i practice 5/7 days a week for basketball. 1-2 for games. I am not a trouble maker at all, clean record, good kid, not a 'burnout' or nothin just an athlete/idiot (lol). What should i do? i miss smoking like crazy its been like 3 weeks since ive smoked. Any help pleasE!?!?!?!? anyway i could smoke and get away? xD im so dumb. THANK YAH! :smoke:

2. Dude, you're just worried about your parents seeing you piss a positive test. Who gives a shit! It's just your parents.

3. I hate letting them down, and seeing my mom cry.. thats why i care. I've been caught twice now. And they said 1 more time and im out. So i just dunno what to do. :/

4. My cousin said you can fake those with water and yellow food coloring.. My mom has never tested me though so I dunno...
    But wtf man, fucking parents that drug test their kids.. fucked up, man.

5. LOL i know, they stalk me like crazy to, check my closet,bed,dresser,phone,ipod, etc. It totally sucks asshole. And link me some proof that yellow dye works that'd be cool :hello:

6. Alright, man! But we need supplies first! I hope you have some money stashed away in your piggy bank!

First off...The shopping list: 12 feet of rope, good fuckin' rope too, not that weak ass sissy rope! Now, you need to get some high-grade ball-bearings, the big fuckers, has to be big enough that you can string them through the good fuckin' rope...And, eyeliner.

Okay, now we prep! Take the high-grade ball-bearings and run the 12 feet of rope through them, make sure they spin! Oh fuck, man, I hate when the fuckin' bearings don't spin! Now take the eyeliner and draw a smiley face with the word "Hi" above it in the mirror, it has to come back backwards or this shit won't fly...Now, light up and sit in the living room, guaranteed they will completly look past you're inebriated condition.

No, really though...Don't smoke or dilute, Google is your friend.:cool:

7. Try flushing your system with water after you come down from your high and the day after drink lots of water and probably dont want to bring weed in your house thats how I got caught b4

8. I say just quit for now. Im sure you can wait a little bit longer until they lay off.

9. this is retarded...

OP, you live under their roof? just respect their wishes and don't smoke. it won't kill you i promise. as long as they give you a roof to live under just do as they say.

10. I'll jus wait a few months/ a year than go back and not have to worry. <3

11. any amount of drinking that is done more that 18 or so hours before the test is completely irrelevant and doesn't matter. the only thing water does is lower the concentration of thc metabolites because there is more water, it doesnt wash away metabolites or some shit..

long story short, no.

12. bring a juice box full of apple juice to the bathroom, put it in the cup, walk out and drink it in front of them. The looks on their faces will be priceless.

13. yea for real. best to play it safe and it makes it that much better once to can do it again. i was in your situation so i just buckled down, studied, and went to college away from home and can smoke whenever now.

14. just get a friend to give you fake piss its just a test given by your parents lawl