Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by easybakeoven420, May 12, 2011.

1. I know somewhere there the answer for this but I dont feel like looking so... If they drug test you at work and fail can they tell your parents or do you just not get the job usually I want to make sure my pops doesnt find out I failed so am I legally safe or no

2. Yes they are going to tell your mommy and daddy if/since your under 18

3. You're too lazy to look for the answer, but you expect the good members of GC who DO use the search function as asked to look it up for you? tsk tsk Do your own homework, please. The search function works just fine. Give it a try.

4. If you're under 18 they will...if not they just won't give you the job.

5. Even if you are underage they wont tell your parents.. its a job, not daycare. They will fire you and find someone else.