Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oboyo, May 8, 2022.

1. Was able to score a really good position for a government job. Just found out that they might do a hair follicle test along with a urine test. I used to smoke marijuana everyday but quit for 2 years. Only just recently smoked a Delta 8 blunt but unsure of the effect that will have on the tests. Just wanted to ask, what’s the chance that I pass both? The Delta 8 blunt was small and I shared it with two others so I didn’t take much.

For reference, I smoked it on the 4-th or 5th and my tests are close to the 20th of this month.

2. I apologize in advance. I’m sure there’s a lot more posts like this, I just didn’t know where to go.

3. No one can tell you, because every body metabolizes cannabis differently.

I have a very fast metabolism, but cannabis stayed in me for months when I was on felony probation.

4. Alright. I appreciate it. I’ve been looking it up and for the most part it sounds like if I don’t smoke regularly and it’s once in a blue moon, I should be fine. Praying. I think I’m gonna end up buying an at home test just to see.

5. My understanding is, If it's a one time use it's almost impossible to detect.
    You should have no problem.

6. Just took an at home test and it came out negative. Safe to say I’m good w/ the urine test but just unsure about the hair follicle test. Thanks for the info!