Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug testing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by samson, Mar 5, 2003.

?

How much to you pay for an 1/8 of mids

1. $20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. $25

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. $35

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. $70

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey. Look a lot of people are having to be tested my fucking morons who say that they cant smoke pot. Well FUCK THEM! Without the greens we would be miserable so anyway Certo protien mix is available for only 5 bucks at any target or place like that. Also good to use is creatine and lots of vitamin C. Good luck to you all that have to get tested by thes fuckers, I passed every test using that shit.

2. dude... no offense but that poll just totaaly didn't have the right answers.... aaaaand... having the topic "drug testing" has been done tooo many times... i don't think people visit these anymore. in fact i'm not even sure if you're ever gonna visit this again.... so i might as well ju* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * ** ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

3. which is why you are the poll master digit :p

4. i pay 15-20 bucks for 1/4 so an eighth is prolly around 10$

ahh i love Texas

5. Its $100 an ounce here, plus I keep a mother plant for my own personal.

Attached Files: