Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sweetgal11783, Jun 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I smoke just one hitter a day. Not too sure how many grams a one hitter holds but anyways, about how long till one is clean? I am not sure how accurate they are, but I took a drug test from the dollar tree and it came up negative only after a week of being abstinent of marijuana. I'm not really sure if that is even possible, but I'm a female, 5'6, 138lbs, and I believe I have a good metabolism now since I lost 30lbs this year. I have multiple sclerosis and I am in pain management where I take 2 pain pills a day. I wanted to NOT increase pain meds and instead just smoke a one hitter every night because it helped so much with my pain and anxiety and exhaustion from chasing my two year old and working as a nanny and housekeeper all week. I'm a busy gal. I don't want to fail a drug test when I go to refill my pain meds so I want to be sure I'm going to test negative. Anybody ever take the dollar tree tests? How long were you clean before you tested negative? I refuse to smoke during the day because of my line of work and having a child to drive around with so becoming 100% just marijuana isn't an option. Edibles don't help as much as actually smoking the one hitter. Pain management probably wouldn't agree to allow adding marijuana. I sure would love to get a medical marijuana license but then that means no pain pills, which help during the day when I can't use MJ. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Sativa is great during the day. A one hitter depending on the size probably hold less than half a gram. Or atleast the ones I've tried. Seeing as you're only taking a hit a day. It' shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks max to get clean.

Dr. Taken

That'll be 250 $ for today's consultation, thanks.

:smoke:

3. Your best way around this is to use clean urine in substitute as your own or use a good well know synthetic with an up to date batch number

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. If you are addicted to pain killers use whatever excuse you keep using to abuse opiates. Doctors love to assist in suicide.

Weed is the only clean answer but if you want to kill the pain, pills will end all suffering for good.

5. Not everyone on pain management are addicts... Hell most get garbage that's hardly a step up from Tylenol now...

6. Thank you!