Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tincanman127, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Alright so I have a random drug test coming up sometime on the next 3 Saturdays. I have a strong feeling I'll be tested this upcoming Saturday. I stopped smoking February 6th and I bought THC test strips and tested myself on the 22nd. The test came out negative. I was a pretty heavy smoker prior to me stopping. My girl is coming home this weekend and if I get tested on Saturday, she wants to smoke with me afterwards. There is a possibility that I could be tested twice. Now my question is if I smoke about a joint or 2 with my girl and her friend after taking a piss test, is it possible to pass a 2nd test the following Saturday?? I weigh 170 pounds and am 5/10 and a half. My system cleaned out pretty fast between the 6th and this past Friday. What do you guys think??

2. Don't be stupid and risk it.

I'd keep off the grass until you're in the all clear, don't let the herb ruin your job or whatever this is related to :)

3. I'm attending a substance abuse program because my lawyer told me to. The cops found my bowl while they searched the car one day for speeding cuz it smelled like some dank lol

4. Yeah I'd rather get done with that before toking up, not worth future problems or a harsh mark on your criminal record.

5. What kind of drugs are you testing?

6. I don't think its worth the risk with the tests being so unpredictable (could be this day or that day, you aren't positive), maybe if you knew you had a month or two, but its coming up very fast so I wouldn't do it.

7. Don't risk it man oh and fuck drug testing for cannabis!

8. Just marijuana (THC). I have 3 days where I could be tested at least once and maybe a second time. It would either be on March 2nd, 9th, or 16th. I was a very heavy smoke (about 2-4 times per day). I got my system clean in 17 days. If I smoke just one joint, and do lots of cardio, drink lots of water and cranberry juice, do you think I could get whatever is in my system from that one joint out within a week?

9. Are they going to test you on the job site or let you go home first and then go to the office and pee.

First test your pee on thursday or friday and see if your dirty, go to cvs or walgreens and get thc tester. If you are dirty, don't try and drink tons of water, you have to learn how to sub someone elses clean pee. I know it sound really scary but if done correctly, it's really very simple.

Follow the steps on my sig, but don't take my word for it, you'll find that this method is used by every sub tips and check lists. The time is starting to tick on you, you gotta figure out what your going to do, don't be scared, work the problem.

10. It would be on the job site. I wont smoke until after my 1st drug test if at all. Im clean right now. They could test me a 2nd time if they want but there are 2 others in my class and they were each tested once. I just wanna know if I could get my system clean within a week after the first test just in case they want to test me again. I already tested myself at home and it was negative

11. That sucks but it's still not impossible, your best bet is cleaning your system hard core, running, sweating, drinking, but like I said a day before the test and your dirty, you'll have to carry around someone's pee on your person for who knows how long. It can be kept warm for a long time however, the doctors office is the best way because you're in control when you're tested and how long it will take.

12. I think it will be much more rewarding and enjoyable to toke after the test... I'm just trying to help you from rolling up a fatty right now (even though that does sound good) and then regretting it in a few hours being like "FUCK why did I do that?" You've basically got under a month to be clean at the most... you'd be pushing it to smoke and then try and burn the THC from your fat in a few days/weeks. Its possible, but there is no guarantee and it will take quite a bit of work to get the THC out of your system.

If you really want to do at least an hour of cardio a day (it will probably take more than that) just to be positive you're clean, then smoke if you really want to.

13. Yes it is possibly to be clean in a week, if you are clean now and then only smoke a joint or two you should be clean about 3 days after