Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DocAuch, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I have a court date coming up on the 21st of November for possession of marijuana and my lawyer says that it should be kept off of my record due to the First Time Offender's Waiver. Do you think I will be drug tested for any reason? Should I not be smoking up until that date and just chugging cranberry juice for the next two weeks? I want to be as cautious as possible but don't want to be turning down opportunities to toke if it's not necessary.

2. You should be fine unless they put you on probation. I smoked before court on my first offence.

3. Thanks! What do you think are the chances of being put on probation?

4. Not very high, since it's your first offence. May I ask what state you live in and how much you were caught with?

5. Virginia. And literally about 0.2G. It was a pathetic amount. I was in a college dormitory.

6. I live in Cali, and my first offence was when I was a juvenile. I was arrested with about a gram, a 17 in. acrylic bong, and a glass pipe. So I had possession and paraphernalia charges. I was given a ticket and I had to complete 3 drug tests, which I never did. So you should be fine IMO.