Drug testing with the covid19 outbreak

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by scootb73, Mar 22, 2020.

1. I am wondering if the piss test posse are still doing onsite or lab testing during this outbreak,or if it is safe to toke away for the next couple of months.
    Anyone had to get piss tested since the outbreak?

2. Why would it make a difference?

3. So if I tell you, along with 20 others that youre good to go and you say fuck it and use - then next week or in 3 weeks they show up; you lose your job, cant make your car/food/rent/mortgage/diaper payments how silly will you feel asking this then?

think about it.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Ehhh What could go wrong ??

BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Because the law says you must be at least 6' away from other people,hard to drug test someone from 6' is it not?

6. I'm just asking if anyone has been tested recently,I can smoke on a friday night and piss clean by Sunday.
    My car and Ford Expedition are both paid off,mortgage isn't much,and its looking like we are all about to get laid off in the next week or two because of this outbreak.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Not when you just give someone a cup to piss in to take to the bathroom

8. You need to:
    A. Share this secret with your fellow GC stonefish buddies, or
    B. Make a $$Million$$

I’d go for the Million.

j

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. #9 old shol4evr, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Its easy when you can only safely smoke 1 joint a week,different if you smoke it everyday,took me 4 weeks to get clean after 25 years of daily smoking.

11. #11 old shol4evr, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    delete

12. thats super quick

13. Ok

Theres a sealed cup 7’ away in a Ziploc baggie. Please go in this room, fill it and deposit it 7’ away from me and we will take it from there.

We’ll have your results this afternoon.

j

14. I give drug tests. No its not hard to test people from 6' feet away, wishful thinking. We're still testing.