Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing vs High State fair

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jacare, Aug 28, 2012.

1. My mother said that shes gonna drug test me because I was recently caught but I really wanna smoke out with the guy I like, hang at his place a bit, then go hit the fair. Should I risk it since its random testing?

I'm 5'3" and 115lbs so how many days would it take to pass a test with daily exercising?

2. a week or two. if your 18 your parents cant force you to take a drug test, although refusing it may just cause even more problems

3. [quote name='"frankenfish"']a week or two. if your 18 your parents cant force you to take a drug test, although refusing it may just cause even more problems[/quote]

Their house, their rules.