Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug testing questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by spicymeatballs, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Hello all, so long story short I vop about 4 months I Went to jail and was ordered to take a 6 week course. I found out about 2 weeks ago that to be discharged and not re vop I must pass a single urine test. My toke timeline uopto this point is I was clean about 28 days before i was finally sent to finally to jail i got out smoked a .7 was clean for 14 days smoke one bowl and will be clean for another 30 when i take my test. Im 207 lbs 6ft tall and somewhat husky this is to help put my mind at ease and make any preparations that can be made with a 2 week time frame. Any advice would be helpful