Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by alex_8803, May 21, 2009.

1. i was just wondering, if a company is going to drug test you for a job, do they have to tell you so when you fill in the application for that job? or can they just spring one at the interview without ever saying anything about it? nothing i have signed has said anything about one, but i'm just not sure if they do it or not,

2. well when u fill out the application there should be a sheet of paper or an area that says that u concent to a drug test and that they will tell u when u go to ur interview when u have to take it. if there wasnt anything that did not say that then i would assume that there is not a test.

3. yeah what the orc said.
    you have to sign a waiver prolly at the interview which will have thier policy on it.

4. well there was nothing at all on the application about one.

So do they have to tell you in the application, or can they just have me sign something when i go for the second interview? they haven''t said anything at all about one so far...