Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DougFunny, Apr 2, 2009.

1. #1 DougFunny, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    I'm not really new to smoking, but i am new to drug tests and have a quick question. I have been smoking almost daily for about 3 years or so, somehow avoiding drug tests the entire time. I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks and was not worried about failing the test at all. However, last night i was drinking and made a boo boo-i smoked a bong. I would guess i hit it like 3 or 4 times or some shit. What i was wondering is how long would this amount take to leave my system? or does it even matter how much was smoked? I have to take the test in like 3 days so i need to know whether i need to put on the trash bag and start running :/