Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing On Non-Reporting Probation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by waterboy08, May 25, 2013.

1. I live in indiana and i was caught with like 2 gs of weed. I just got on non-reporting 2 months ago and i havent even heard from my probo officer. Will they randomly drug test me?

2. No. As long as you dont get arrested youre good.

3. So you have been on non-reporting?

4. haha holy shit dude same here. same state and everything! and no ive been on for about 3 months and havent got one :)

5. I mean I would say no but you never know. Shit happens sometimes.

6. Just keep in mind if you on prob and get you in shit, said shit will hit the fan 2x as bad, expect jail time. 

7. Should've read mor thoroughly into the therms when you signed up for probation; it would've let you know if you have to submit to random drug testing. IMO its not worth the risk; take probation as an extended t-break and when you come back, ohhhhhh baby haha

8. ive been on non reporting probation ( informal prob.) since novmeber 2012 havent been tested yet.