drug testing is bullshit.

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazeLE, Dec 27, 2012.

1. its purely discrimination. especially considering any drug that would make you unable to preform your job would be out of your system in a matter of days.

anyone ever been tested for getting shit faced drunk after work? didnt think so.

it wouldnt be that big of a deal for me if wasnt fat... THC stores in fat cells so it would be at least a month before i could pass one...

and im trying really hard to not get a job at a fast food place because im working on losing weight and working in an obesity factory would kinda counter that.

2. Yep it's completely fucked. If there isn't a law banning piss tests for thc once marijuana's legal, it will basically still be illegal for anybody wanting a decent job.

3. Move to the UK, they don't do it here!

4. Good luck bro. I'm stand with ya. Fuck drug tests (with the exception to unmentionable testings)

5. They tell you it's not that bad, but i would like the see them take a piss in cup first. I mean, it's not that bad.

sigh,,throw the piss on his/her face so they can judge for themselves if it tastes weed or not:smoking:

6. well im going to start applying to places that drug test just so they have to waste money testing me. then im going to ask them if they drink after work, and if they care that their other employees drink after work. then im going to call them a hypocritical piece of shit when they say that they drink and dont care if their employees do.