Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~~Drug Testing Help~~

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peace&420, Jan 15, 2009.

1. #1 peace&420, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    Hi GC, i've been puffin for about 3 years and i finally got busted:mad:. I have a drug test tommarrow and have been sober for 3 days lol. i need some effective ways of detoxing besides head shop juju potions. I am confined to the interworkings of my home but have acess to target, jewel, GNC. I have 2, 1 gallon jugs of green tea i have considered drinking by tommarow. i would like some help from my people in the city.

EDIT: I relize there is a search button. i would like to adress the city personaly if you don't mind.

thanks to you all your life savers,

Peace & 420

2. seacrch before you post
    youre in a thread full of drug testing help

3. cranberry juice, water, niacin pills....
    if they dont watch you piss, buy SYNTHETIC URINE *highly recommended*

4. yea just seached and found mor than what i needed thax