Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dominos Crocodilian, May 17, 2016.

1. Hey everyone. So I go to a strict private school, and they have randomly selected drug tested every year, around November. It is currently May, and i really want to light up haha. This gives me around 4 months but I'm not sure how long it takes for THC traces to leave my hair, as it is a hair test. If anyone know if I'm in the clear drop a reply. Thanks everyone!

2. So would you say I'm in the clear or would you not risk it.

3. What college randomly drug tests its' students?

4. Your missing the point haha

5. Dont risk it

6. bro i've had cops take hair samples and i fail because they say the max THC can stay in your hair is 4-6 months but generally around the 3-4 month mark. Unless you dont plan on getting a haircut in those 4 months then you should be good.

7. No, I'm actually not.

8. Yeah i aint ever heard of a school drug testing where im from

9. Alright so if I was to shave my head after smoking, the hair would grow back with no traces of THC?