Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing Help Getting Excited!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c0dyb96, Nov 12, 2010.

1. i have been on drug testing for the last month and 15 days. in substitute i was smoking k3 just to get a pot like high. but i am clean of pot and there is no thc in my system. i took a drug test 2 weeks ago and passed. my theory is if i fill i water bottle full of piss that i could use it for drug testing. (its not probation drug testing) .... ( my parents are gay and even though im 18 they make me take drug testss or i have to move out which i dont have the money for) would this workk tho ?

2. you mean k2? and any way urine breaks down in light and after time so it probly wont work

anyway your already clean so why do you need piss?

3. Future use is my guess

4. k3 is the new and improved k2 and shit and cuz i wanted to smoke weed again.. FUCKK HAHA

5. I hope '96 isn't the year you were born.

6. Uhh... Urine goes bad dude. I dont know how long you can keep it but my guess would be under 2 weeks.

7. if you have a little brother user his piss

8. i have a little brother but he would tell any day.. garunteed! soo idk i havnt smoked in like 45 days and im so pissedd.

9. If you're really this upset, perhaps smoking marijuana isn't the thing for you.