Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing for internship?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m3tal4ever, Feb 18, 2016.

1. #1 m3tal4ever, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    Hello everyone,
    I am a newbie at this point and I have only been smoking for about 3 weeks now and it definitely has been enjoyable! I have one question though...
    I am applying for an internship in college and it is for a relatively big company that I will be doing research for. Applications are due in the next few weeks and I won't know until April if I got in or not.
    If I do get into it, it won't start until July but I like to think ahead on these things. If they do pick me I don't know if I will get drug tested in April or right before I start in July. I smoke because I have terrible anxiety and I do not sleep well.
    My question is, if I continue to smoke 3-4 times a week like a normally do how long would it take me to get clean? I have a 20% body fat level but I exercise 3-4 times a week and I'm trying to lose weight. Once they send me a letter, I figured I would stop and hopefully find out if they drug test me.