Drug testing at subway?

Discussion in 'General' started by TacoTurd, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Hey all, I have a question thats been buggin me. I just moved to San Diego because of a financial problem i wont get into and one thing that is bugging me is this.

i need to get a job and i smoke everyday about 4 or 5 times for my back pain. i moved in with an old friend of mine that lives around the ucsd area. its pretty nice actually. so far so good. so anyways I need to get a job and there is a subway hiring. one of my friends got hired in subway and they didnt drug test him but that was back in la. so here i am needing a job badly and i cant really afford detox crap nor do i want to spend money on them anyways. a subway here in ucsd is hiring and from anybody that knows anybody from there or if you even work there can you tell me if they drug test?

2. I don't see why they would...

3. Subway, and 99.9% of fast food restaurants do not drug test. That pretty much goes for all restaurants. The reason is simply because if they drug tested for marijuana, they would be out a majority of their work force.

Source: 6 Years working in the restaurant industry, including management.

4. no they dont i had a friend in sd who worked at subway and didnt get tested

5. that's a negative, ghostrider

there's a town around me known for pill poppers, and I went to their subway. girl had to ask me like 6 times what i wanted :laughing: :rolleyes:

6. naw man been working at subway for a year now as the manager and every one behind the sub line smokes bud all the time lol, hell half the time i'm finding there half smoked joints on the window sill in the back, its a nice little pick me up when ever i don't bring my own.:wave:

7. wow that makes me ffeel so much more confident about applying there. i dont want to apply, get tested and fail because cannabis is just the only thing i use and its the only medicine that works so i wouldnt need like percs or anything.

actually i drop cid once a week but thats a different story haha.