Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing at New Job?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jsmit1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Hi! I was recently hired to a position at a company where prescription medications are prescribed and dispensed. I accepted the job offer 3 weeks ago and had my first day on Monday. I have already received my first paycheck and have worked a full week. During my interview I was asked if I would be willing to take a drug test, to which I answered yes (obviously). I'm currently clean, tested at home to be sure. On my first day I asked nonchalantly if I needed to go take a drug test that day, to which my manager replied "not at this time". I live in a non-legal state. Do you think it's safe for me to smoke?? Should I keep waiting until after I'm closer with some coworkers and can try to get info from them? I was told my first 3 months is a "probation period" and after those 3 months I am able to access full benefits. Do you think I will be drug tested after my probation? Help!! TIA

2. Don't smoke for the next three months at least.

You're on probation. Means they can test you
    at any time for any reason.

You don't want to pee dirty. That would be bad.

• Agree Agree x 1