Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testing at "addiction centers" for probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DaHuntzMen, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Back in July I got sentenced for 6 months probation and $980 in fines to be paid 4 weeks prior to the end of my probation for a misdemeanour charge of being in posses of 6 grams of pot and I have to report to a "addiction center" (not a court house) for a drug test twice a month at my expense and I have been able to sub my sample because the guy just stood behind me and never done a "direct line of sight" and recently he stopped doing drug testing for the county and I have to find another place to go and I'm a bit concerned the center that I may next chose is going to get that insane with doing a direct line of sight or just stand behind me along with patting me down because I use a wizclear tubing before entering the bathroom. Also how much trouble could I be in if I have to piss dirty since I never been any trouble and go to work every day except weekends and stay at home when I don't have work.

2. Depends on the judge and your local laws

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. I had a buddy get caught with a wizzinator on a court ordered drug test. They gave him a felony tampering with evidence charge, 6months in jail and 10 hours of classes

Funny thing was had he failed the drug test and not used a wizzanator all he would of had to do was the 10 hours of classes. No jail or felony.

4. Yes I am well aware of that which is the same thing you told me months ago when I brought up drug testing while on probation and don't really care because a sheriff is not the one in the bathroom with me. so please if you have no helpful info don't comment telling me something I already know.

@MGKgreenthumb, thanks I'll check in on that.

5. Doesn't have to be a sheriff, whoever does the test reports to the courts. They catch you cheating, they report it. My buddy was tested just like you, without a sheriff.

I don't know what you do and don't know. I gave good info. It's an open forumn, people can post whatever they want regardless of you getting butt hurt. You're whinning is funny though.

• Like Like x 2
  6. YOU'RE FUCKED MAN

ANY QUESTIONS??

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Why would you smoke when you're on probation? It's only 6 months. You only have 30 days to go.

Then you jump @killset when he gives some sound advice.

You deserve the bed you've made for yourself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. I agree with Mr.fooey. killset giving you good advice when you shouldn't be smoking anyway. Really, use your head guy. It's not that worth it

• Like Like x 1