Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Drug Testing and CBD Oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by CanadianKodiak, May 6, 2020.

1. I just ordered a couple of bottles of CBD oil that claim to be 99.77% pure. The CBD is derived from hemp. My company tests for THC levels at 2ng/ml. Will I fail that test when using this oil? Thank in advance for the help folks!

2. 99.77% pure what? I'm pretty sure that is not the amount of CBD in the bottle. You do not say how much THC it contains and you do not say how much you are consuming it. So we do not know if or how much THC you may be consuming if any.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ask your HR department. While CBD use is legal in all 50 states not all companies that test use test companies with equipment smart enough to test for THC vs CBD or just a blanket test for any cannabinoids.
    We had a friend test hot for THC via quest for CBD use last yr if I remember. He had to pay for a retest from an independent company out of his own pocket. Provide all the CBD receipts. Was a whole heaping pile of bullshit.
    Drives a forklift in a warehouse.
    Better to have a green light from HR up front rather then playing catchup after the fact. Get it in writing in fact.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. That would clearly mean that the CBD is 99.77% pure CBD. The other.23% being THC and other contaminants.

5. I should also have mentioned that the CBD oil is in a MCT coconut oil base. I can definitely not inquire within my HR dept. If they get even a whiff of anyone using any type of marijuana product then that person is laid off. I work in the oil sands of Canada and they are merciless shitheads.

6. Hello, I am using CBD oil for 3 years now, and we have a drug tested at work every 2 months, and I can tell you honestly CBD never shows up in my test

7. Interesting as the norm for reputable sellers is no more than 0.3% THC. I would think that could still be caught.