Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug testa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bri0345, Sep 14, 2018.

1. So I'm in highschool and ive been smoking on and off since 7th grade, and i was wondering if i could tell a counselor i will have for a multitude of reasons (anxiety, depression, bipolar etc) and if i mention my cannabis use will he/she tell cps or something? I wouldn't try to seek treatment for it, just make it known.

I live in Washington state if the rules are different elsewhere.

2. How old are you?

3. 15

4. Well, first off, you need to be 18 to be on Grasscity? So unfortunately, your account and this post will be removed. But, it depends on the counselor. One
    May be cool with weed, another totally against. So it's a gamble unless there is some confidentiality clause between you and the counselor. I'm sorry. I wish that I had a better answer for you. 15 is young to be smoking weed, but if you are legitimately using it medically, I cant say much to that.