Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Omanlew, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Hey, so im trying to get clean for a drug test probably coming up within a week or 2. Im about 5'10" to 6 feet tall and weigh about 160-165. I stopped smoking last Monday (June 1st) and probably have smoked 2 times a day for the past year. Ive been drinking only water, propel and green tea also I have been working out and playing basketball everyday for about 2-3 hours. In addition, ive been trying to lose as much weight as possible to try and speed up my metabolism and burn fat. So I was wondering if ill be safe in time, im guessing its gonna be a urine test and I dont want to spend money on detox or niacin pills. Any tips would be helpful too thanks.

2. you should be golden, but everyone is different. continue your regimin asnd then day off test drink a detox drink to be extra sure. to be honest i dont think you would need it, but 40 bucks for safety aint thata bad an insurance policy

3. If its in two weeks i would suppose you would be alright i smoked everyday for about 2 years and stopped to get another job it took me around 3-4 weeks to clean out also im 6'1 190lbs also if i had to guess you'd prolly be ok

4. id say get the niacin and cranberry extract. 2 niacin a day and 3-4 cran pills and youll be good. Just stop taking both a couple days beforehand. Best way to do it man. Either way you have to fork over cash

5. stop doing exercise 4 days before the test since every time u sweat the thc is being put into your bloodstream then released through your urine