Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingJesus, Feb 17, 2009.

1. dangggg i really wanna know how this turns out :confused:

2. To be honest...I think you WILL pass! The thing about THC is they store in your fat cells, and if your only 115 lbs then I'm assuming you have very little body fat, right? Less body fat = higher metabolism (usually) which = you burning fat faster...which will rid your body of THC faster than someone that is over 200 lbs. If i were you I would just go into target, or your local grocery store, pop some Niacin and Vitamin B-12 (maybe 2 or 3 of each) and just not pay for them (considering your broke) and that should help straighten your system out. Just drink plenty of water before the test because the more water in you urine, the more diluted it will be. Don't make the mistake of drinking too much water because then they will think something is odd if have completely transparent urine.

3. Are you suggesting theft?

4. Maybe................:eek:

He's broke! Give the man a break!:p

5. Yeah...with theft on his record?

For the rest of his life!

You think THAT would help him!?

Stealing is not cool, never and for no reason!

6. Well I did the deed. Hopefully all goes well. I dunno what I'm gonna do if I failed that shit. More than likely cry.

7. Keep us updated man, best of luck and good vibes.

8. I know what your goin through...I've come home HIGH and got tested and somehow managed to pass so I'm sure you'll be ok.

9. Yeah the only difference is this is a laboratory test. And if I'm not mistaken the test is done by the people in Microbiology(the lab I'll be working in). I got a home test and passed it so hopefully. I'm praying to a god I don't even believe in right now!

10. #30 womanizer, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Idiots, detox drinks usually show up.

just follow the Official how to past a DT thread

OR

get a clean friend to me for you in a small hotel size shampoo bottle, tape that to your leg and on the other leg tape an unopened hot hands.

use duck tape to ensure it stays

wallla.

11. I've had friends that said detox products the day before the test worked for them. I took mine two weeks ago and haven't been smoking. So I dunno. Hopefully it will be all good.

12. What about just exercising and drinking a lot of water and eating waterish goods(grapes,oranges,apples) ,foods that contain b12 naturally and FIBER i cant believe no one mentioned him taking a fiber pill that will make u crap a lot but the thc will go out with the crap. At least thats the info i got from the pass a dt thread LOL

13. Well, not to be disgusting or anything. But I shit a lot already... Like.. At least 3x a day. I think I have a fast metabolism. I am just going to have to wait for the results now. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

14. I understand that you were in desperation, but thats a shitty idea to drink so much water in so little time..You can over-hydrate and do real harm to the body..Instead of water you should drink Cranberry juice next time, its said to be a natural detox-type of thing..Next time drink less water..Good luck though mate,you sure passed it

15. Let me clear something up. Drinking exessive amounts of water all the time is not going to help you pass a drug test. What you do is slam as much water down as you can from 6 hours before to the time of the test, and take something that adds color back to your pee. THC is fat soluble, so drinking water doesn't get rid of it, it just dillutes the amount of it in your urine. Since you only need dillute pee for the test, slam down water the day of instead of every day.

16. what about going on a diet and exercising if thc is fat soluable losing weight should help too am i right?

17. Yes, that is correct. However, you should stop exercising a few days before your test because more cannabinoids will be in your urine after exercising.

18. Well I got a bunch of letters from the hospital today expecting one of them to tell me whether or not I had failed, but they all were just introductions and shizz. But I'm going to the occupational health office tomorrow to get my TB test read and hopefully get my "Clearance Card". Wish me luck blades!

19. I just took a urine test today for my pre employment. The last time i smoked were the days 2/5 - 2/10. My drug test was today 2/23 and i am a personal trainer and have a body weight of 200, a body fat percentage of 15%, workout vigorously on a daily basis about 5 days a week. And since 2/10 i have been taking in 2 gallon jugs of half 100% cranberry juice / half a gallon of water. Since 2/10 i have taken 3 home drug tests by www.firstcheckfamily.com I took the first home test on wed 2/11 and passed it, I took teh second home test on Thursday 2/19 and passed it. I took the third home test yesterday 2/22 first thing in the morning before drinking anything and passed it. So i drank some water today probably about a 1/4 gallon before i went into the drug test over time, so i urinated 3 times before i went in. My urine sample came out transparent with a yellow hint to it, not too yellow tho. They didnt say anything about it being diluted... is that good? So my first day of work is sat. 2/28. I assume if i fail my manager would call me, but its hard to say i will when u read what i just wrote at the top of my post.

I guess ill let u guys know how this goes out.

20. No one can dictate you how much you can drink!

Good luck and keep us sposted.