Drug Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Hausen, Jan 26, 2004.

1. I have a drug test tommorow morning what can i do to pass it? i dont have anything that can detox me or anything like that. Does the bleach trick work?

2. bleach tastes like shit and you'll probably puke. drink like two gallons of the highest concentrated cranberry juice you can find, and drink lots of that and water before the test, either you will be clean, or you will be so diluted that they will need to retest you and then youcan be clean from crannberry juice next time. cranberry juice gets it out in like two days.

3. ..LOL

You're not supposed to drink the bleach!!! You just put a little bit in the piss cup.. I don't know too much about drug testing, but there's a whole bunch of info laying around these forums, just use the search button.
    edit: Is it a home test? If so..just drink bunch of water then some juice to give the color back, it's worked fine for most of my friends.

4. "bleach tastes like shit and you'll probably puke" eh..heheh.. i hope you're kidding.

5. yeah, bleach kills you

6. shit just drink a lot of water

7. ya dude drink the bleach youll be clean as a whislte

but ya gotta make sure you drink the whole bottle ..every single last drop till its all gone

then you should be good.

seriously dude theres nothing you can do how much do you smoke?

8. Hope you passed the drug test lol, future reference, get someone you know that doesnt smoke and have them piss in a sealed bottle or condom for you, heat it up a bit in the microwave and strap it by your nuts to keep it warm till you go take the test.

9. just tell the doctor to fuck off.......

Grasscity Deals Near You