Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by racoon, May 6, 2003.

1. any one know how to get weed out of your body quick

2. im pretty sure that the chemical THC stays on your system for around 30 days and there isnt much you can do about it, one of the cons about smoking weed if you have a chance of being tested for THC within 30 days your in trouble!!

3. um... exactly what bongman said, but here are a few tips that will cut a few days off.... drink lots of water and liquids, dont smoke anymore till after the drug test etc... no brainer shit like that!

4. I was told that cranberry juice will get it out quicker. Also, if u down some white viniger it will rush it out real fast

5. shave your head so they cant get a sample maybe? if its a hair test ur in trouble. if its a urine test just get someone else's urine.

6. easier said than done, i just took a drug test n they make u empty ur pockets and place all ur belongings in a container, if its for a cop or somethign they will probably pat u down, didnt do it for me cuz it was for a job. They also turn off all the water to the room while u piss. w/e i was clean for more than a month and i passed... now that its over its back to havin fun peace

7. Drinking a lot doesn't necessarily get it out of your body faster. THC is stored in your fat cells and fat is not water soluble. If you drink a lot a couple hours before the test it will dilute your urine and hopefully the THC will be below acceptable levels. If you do drink a lot there are some vitamins you should take to make your urine appear to have normal composition and not be diluted. I forget what it was but I found it at erowid and posted what to take in a couple threads here. If you search you could prolly find what you need.

8. Ok.. what if ur pretty skinny ? not like slim jim but not like really fat.. would the days be less? also.. i heard that if u take like a visine bottle (hide it in your shoe) empty the visine or find an empty bottle and put in bleach in it and then after u take ur piss put in drops into the piss and the results should come out a false negative (not sure if its true.. if ne one knows, speak up.) Also, my bro has this shampoo that supposidly gets THC out of your hair ? That possible ?

9. Drink cranberry juice, water and do aerobic excerises. This will get your system cleaned out faster. You can't apply the 30 days till your clear rule to everyone, I know people who have passed a drug test and they smoked the week before.

10. I'm pretty sure that no shampoo can get THC out of your hair.
    You can buy detox pills and stuff like that too. Those can clean you out in like 5 days.

11. Shampoo will not get the THC out of your hair. It becomes part of the chemical makeup. And bleach will not work for professional tests, they test to see if you do that. Read erowid.org to find out all about drug tests. Weed is supposed to stay in your system up to 30 days depending on many factors including how long youve smoked, how much you smoke, your metabolsim (which applies to skinny guys), and much much more.