Drug Test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sneakers, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Several years ago I worked for a family business. My sister worked there as well as my 80 yr. old father. We had just started using a payroll company (Administaff) to do our payroll. One day the word came down for all employees (about 30 of us) to be at the office/shop Friday afternoon at 3p.m. My first thought was, uh oh, there is going to be a drug test. I haven’t been able to pass a drug test since 1969.

My thought was “I’m not going down alone”. On the way home that day I stopped by the grocery store and bought some poppyseed cake mix. That is some good stuff. That night I made some poppyseed muffins to take to the office the next morning.

For those who don’t know, anything with poppyseeds in it such as cake, muffins, kolaches, hamburger buns, etc. will show up on a drug test. I took the muffins to the office the next morning for everyone to eat. Everyone ate them. Now everything was set. Everyone in the office was going to show up on that drug test. It might show up different than pot. There would be enough people fail the test including my sister and 80 yr old father that the few that showed up with pot in there system would be given no thought. People would think it was a flawed test. At least it would give me a fighting chance for my marijuana positive results. It would take all intreguity from the test.

Friday, 3 pm came and the guy from Administaff showed up. I was all ready. That joker gave us a talk about Administaff’s benefits. There was no drug test.

Well, we had some good munchies that morning anyway. They went good with that joint that I smoked on my way to work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lol, nice dude.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Thanks Killerbee

4. #4 killset, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    So moral of the story is you're untrustworthy and snake like. Not really something to brag about. You do know they would have to consume quite a bit of poppy seeds for any possibility of a failure dont you, not just whats on the average muffin? Not to mention it wouldnt be detectable in urine for quite sometime, until the body has time to process it. Blood and saliva would take longer. So giving them muffins right before the test wouldnt have done anything. Even then they still wouldnt have failed for thc. We cant discuss what they would fail for on this forum. You would still fail for thc so as soon as the poppy seed story came out you're done for. Somebody caused me to fail a drug test and they're not going to have a pleasant day. It would of been easy figuring out who was the snake.....the guy that brought in the massive batch of poppyseed muffins. Very immature bro.

I give drug tests, if we had a bunch of failures like that everyone would have until the end of the day or 1st thing the follwing morning to be lab tested. Those who didnt show would be fired. Shouldnt mess with peoples employment dude. Not cool. Grow up. Maybe tou would be ok with someone tampering with you causing you to fail but the average person isnt going to be happy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 sneakers, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    They were consumed by the people that hire and fire between 8 and 9 am. The meeting was at 3pm. I was pretty clear they were consumed in the morning just as it was clear the meeting was at 3. Plenty of time for the muffins to be processed. There was no chance of anyone losing their job or I wouldn't have done it.

6. #6 killset, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Why were the people that are doing the firing taking tests? Nice little story but none of it makes since. They would know you were the one feeding them poppy seeds. All you would of done was being more attention to yourself. You did just give them what they failed for. They would know if they had been doing the big "O" or not and realize you gave them poppy seeds....and when you still fail for weed guess what? The people that do the firing that you meseed with would of done their job and fired you. I would of for sure just based on your ridiclous attempt. Either way...childish af. You didnt plan that out very well bud

7. Whatever kill

8. uh oh...

I just realized that I posted this story back in 2007. Sorry about the duplicate thread. My memory is bad these days.

• Funny Funny x 1